#IntentionFoundTyPoetry

Yesterday in EDU 222, we were asked to make blogs and social media accounts and post meaningful content on them. In the past twenty-four hours I have been rethinking how I utilize my social media and how I might improve myself as a professional pre-service teacher. Since then, I created a new instragram which I totally recommend you follow!

For homework, we were asked to create IntentionFoundTyPoetry to:
     1. Explain the role that we believe technology has in teaching and learning;
     2. Express an important concept from our content area.
I had a lot of fun walking around town and campus (I spent lots of time at the library) searching for the correct terms to match my beliefs!


Emily


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wise Teachers

Final Practicum Reflection

Student Teaching Portfolios